Sunday, April 26, 2009

Friends

Earlier I just found Mika's cds from her cotillion, i look hella chinky and it made me hella miss those old days. So over the years all my friends and "bestfriends" change. This weekend i felt like i had no friends at all :( On the weekdays i don't want to kick it with anyone cause of school and work. Then when it comes to the weekend, kinda wanna relax but kinda wanna go out and party... but whos there to really hit up and chill with? The boys are coo to kick it with but just me the only girl.. ughhh akward. I wish i had more girlfriends..


I really really reallly miss my close friends!



This is a cute picture hahahha :( i miss you bitch, forreal we been thru hella shit. We would tell each other everything and hella kick it.... nd our random hypes !

Awww aj has been with me thru thick and thin. We always have our moments. Always yelling at each other then making up.. This is the only person I can call my real bestfriend and really mean it. Always hella blunt and gives good ass advice. Even tho we live far from each other, he'd always make the effort to drive nd see me :) NOT LIKE OTHER PEOPLE! Oh ya i don't like the bitches he talks to or goes out with cause they all dirty sluts except one tho. Ily age.. 03' till :)))
to be continued..........

1 comment:

  1. I fuckin miss you bitch, stop going MIA on me =(

    -Breeee.

    ReplyDelete