Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Why, hello there

Wuddup homes, this week is lame. Schools killing me very softly and work is a beez too. I'm not gonna do a long blog cause i'm quite tired right now, but ill post pictures.

Friday was my grandma's bday, skip school just to go down to the city nd have lunch wit the aunts nd uncs.. i lovve my grandparents :) ewe we went to this filipino place, all i ate was calamari cause the other food wasn't looking to good to eat. hahah take a look!


Gross!





What a baby!


Later that night, swoop grace face then we got ready to finally kick it like old times wit wiifey. We all went to pastys, um it was ok. Just glad we all finally got to kick it =D




Wifey such a cuutie




-_- ughhh alcohol is a beez now



Saturday was my dad's bday! If you guys don't know my pops, then you gotta meet him cause he one funny mothaffff, forreal ha.. Drove them down to the city, so they could get shit face. While they went to the old people's club i went to a party wit bree, yaa umm akward! Sunday till now just been busy wit school nd work =( week needs to end FAYST... this weekend ill be in the ciiity :) duhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment