Saturday, June 20, 2009

Life's been good

Sup everyone, ehh my bad bout blogging, kinda busyyy. Summer has been going great :) except school gahhhh. Some days I gotta work day care then school for two hours then effin old people work from 2-10 ya right FML! ha but other than that my days off are wit fam friends and jrmf. Just found out that socal trip is on hold cause me and ash can't get out of school. whackkkk! My parents been hella fighting but then last night when we came home and all ate dinner together they got along. ha everything was all good again. FOOD BRINGS MY FAT ASS FAMILY TOGETHER! TAHA Mother said pops needs to show more LOVE. yaaa duhh I think all relationships gotta do that. I miss my little sister brianne, yes bri i miss you. ASH IS SO BORING! She in sd wit espenas and belmontes, LUCKYYYY! Oh in my anthro class seems like everyone gets what the hell the teacher is talking about, but I don't I just stare at him hella lost & confused cause all the shit he saying is going out my other ear. The first day of cinema online, I started to read all the stuff then i said "FFFF it" haha that is too much so I just dropped the class. For bree's bday we all went to red robin and then anthonys..... yupp don't wanna give more info bout that but just say it was ok... ha But i'm happy I got to see everyone!


I know all you lil nosey kids wanna know bout my boyfriend :) ha So yaa I'm finally happy and he hella good to me. Yuppp Im really hoping that this relationship will work and last, cause I really really really really really really really like this cuutie! Compared to the other guys, he's hella different and I know he wouldn't hurt me cause he tells me this everyday.

Sup boo, i know you gonna read this. ha but i miss you! :))

Today is my nephew Milo's grad parlayyyy, hope its gonna be crackin cause yaaa.. idk if ima drink but i'm down wit just kickin it wit fam.. or watch julienne be a lightweight and make a fool of himself ha

No comments:

Post a Comment