Monday, June 8, 2009

Why hello everyone :)

My little sister brianne gonna be in highschool soon =X oh nooo; teenagers! ha When I was bout to leave for her promotion on thursday, my cousin francis was like you better make sure your dog aint adobo when you come back home. So I had to run and remind my grandpa that she ain't food and don't do anything to her! haha He a filipino forreal! My mom bought everyone new phones except me, sheesh i gotta stick wit this stupid crackberry that trips out every minute. The whole weekend I was wit my boo :)) he even came out to fairfield.. but then work came on sunday which killed everythannnnggg. Oh heard iphone hella cheap now, i hella wanted one before but shit touch screens and me don't work at all. On friday went to georges grad party, really nice to see everyone finally, especially grace aka miss MIA and my wifey :) Met a new friend named calvin, he a funny mothaffff! can't wait to go clubbin with him, so he can show me how to drop it low low low ! haha

This was a year ago =( i miss senior year, best year of my life...


Cutie bella got her haircut today

Excited for my main bitch/bff/godsister/cousin/kunta kente mothffff birthday! ha she gonna get shit face and yack on my arm =X mwauhaha

No comments:

Post a Comment