Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Oh what a beautiful dayy....

Today I woke up late like usual.. blah got ready then went to my reading lab. Was in there with mark and just stared at the wall cause I didn't feel like doing anything... ha these labs are really a waste of time. After I went to nutrition and everyone went today, Hoooorayyy, well except for Mr. Gapay... but I signed him in :) cause I'm a great friend.. So then went to stats class, blahh mono tone teacher.. ugh fell asleep haha man he is oh so boring. After class I told myself to go to lab to get more hours, but nope just went home.. I painted my nails watermelon design.. cuteness... So since I didn't have work today me and brianne decided to walk around the neighborhood and explore this beautiful place we live in.. They got mansions around here! One day ima live in one with my dreamy husband and 7 kids =X hahha



Ok so I just want to talk a little bout something that has been bugging me. When I'm in relationships I still try to maintain most of my friendships with everyone cause I know boyfriends don't last forever. Some people though cut off all commuincations and devote their time to their boy/girl then when shit gets tough run to their friends for help, who they haven't spoke to in hella long. But then you give them advice about shit, they still go back with the same person. Like damn that pretty much a waste of my time. First you gonna complain bout how bad they treat you then later try to defend them. GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE WITH THAT SHIT.. whatevesss........... their life right..

ok homework time and kmel! peace homes.....

No comments:

Post a Comment