Saturday, March 21, 2009

Shopping Addiction

Hi my name is Jasmine. I decided to start blogging because I am oh so bored right now. ha so yaaa enjoy my blogs everyone :)






















These are pictures from last weekend.. aww look how much my little sister and cousin are growing up















I think I have an addiction now! gahhh haha. For the past two months every damn weekend I go shopping. Yesterday I went shopping at Concord and Walnut creek. Shaatt spent half the pay check and charged my credit card for the first time on juicy charms and braclet. hahaha I was freakin out.. blahhh X)

-- I'm so lazy today! I've been sleeping the whole day expect in the morning I had to go so far for a damn dentist apt, waste of time... I got great teeefffff hahah. I'm getting fat again, I think ima get up right now and run the treadmill, yupp i think ima do that! Then get ready and cityyy I go..


P.s 106 kmel is always great to listen to just to relax... cuhhhh peace hoes

-- Stanky leg is playing right now.. haha I remember when this one black guy at the base all nighter was like um excuse me I need to do my stanky leg.. hahahahahahha ugly dance

1 comment: