Monday, March 23, 2009

Procrastination... blahh!

This morning I woke up and told myself to finally go to lab or else ima be dropped. I went but then left cause its hella boring and I wanted to get a haircut. I got japanese layers for $13 she did it really nice and thas cheap compared to other bitches that charge hella! Then I went to only two of my boring classes. This semester my nutrition class is my favorite because everyone is in it. But now only me mark jimmy and avery go, SLAKERS! yupp I think we all failed that test and I know for sure me justin and wife failed. hahaha Then next I went to stupid statistics and got my test back, gah got a bad grade. FYI studying hour before the tests isn't very smart, ha damn I plan to really really focus on school now and stop messing around. My damn work calls when they know I can't come in... dumb dumb dumb. Oh for all the shit I do their asses need to give me a damn raise! Briana's lucky ass went to vegas today... gahh i need a vacation badly! Whos down to go LA for spring break? I was reading my cousin Maya's blog, her boys are cuties and how she teaches her children something new everyday is cool.. Take a look at her blog if you wanna learn something new.

Here are pictures of my cuute doggy nd brian


Bella tryna fart on bri
My lion :)


On Secret life of an American Teenager, Amy finally had the baby.. yay nd thas a low blow for that girl to tell her boy he was bad at sex hahahhaha

I hope jon nd kate don't get a divorce :( they got cute lil babies

Ok bye everyone, ima try to do my homework.. gahhhh

2 comments:

  1. aloha beautiful girl ~
    i'm so excited i get to keep up with you. kooo. franz said you guys had hella fun, we're thinking of doing it again this weekend or next & crashing @ auntie nita's, so i can play, too. a little diferent, witht he babies, though. maybe we can go to golden gate park? crazy how much bri looks like sherelle in these pics. xoxo maya

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete