Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Hello summer :)

I love my summers... :) i hope this one turns out good, cause this year has been a total beez. Family problems again, ugh my fam needs help. Anyways today I woke up late then went to honda to get my visor fixed cause that thing just cracked out of nowhere. Mmmm cutie working there, he got tats too haha ooolala. Anyways after took a nap then went on base to see my baybehh sing.. Oh darling your #1 in my heart :)) love you boo.

Confused on what ima do this weekend, but i hope i have funn...

Random thoughts:

Its really sad that everyone is splitting up or getting a divorce, makes me think that no one can last anymore :( everyone thinks its not a big deal to get married and divorce. how sad, i believe in LOVE, but im scared of relationships weirddddd... idk maynn i excited for my future tho

I want to go to vegas and drink and dance wit hot tatted buff guys. haha

I'm sad that my best cousin stephan is going to marine boot camp next month... i dislike the marines cause they are abusive men!

Mickbest loves to spread rumors!

Im debating on if i still want to be a nurse or nutritionist?

I love the show sex and the city.. I can't wait to have money to shop and have tons of GREAT sexxxxxxxxx.. dum dum dum dum ha

Bella is so cuute when she sleeps, brianne looks ehhh haha

And a good night folks.. i'll put pictures up later

No comments:

Post a Comment