Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Ughhh

Man every year there's always some point in my life where everything goes wrong. Ugh my mom is being a total beez right now, i think she going thru something herself. She crazzzy forreal, i wanna just move my stuff out little by little then finallly just run away to dc, buut i don't want her to go mentallly insane and hate me forever.

Last year I ran away because of her. I felt bad cause it was father's day weekend. My pops even left me voicemail hella sad asking why I'm not home, nd during that time i was in the hospital visiting bing cause poor kid was in a coma ;( but thank god he better now!

On top of that I'm hella stressing bout school damn man, karma reallly a beez. Stats is bs, nutrition ughh i don't even wanna go there. If i don't complete 72 hours of my english lab my ass gonna be dropped, thas forreal gonna be a waste of time. I hate how I always gotta live up to my grandma's standards, her shit is hella high maynnn! I mean once I'm done with school I really hope she buys me a car forreal.

Ima post pictures up from my grandparents birthday cause they cuute and homegirl really good at taking pictures

He og tho




They stay posin like that

Thas only half their kids

Ya I know how do i live with these crazy people?!

If you know us, then you know thas only half of the grandchildren

I was the only sober one, cause night before was alll bad :(

P.S. Oh don't ever get a credit card, forreal never evver! I'm in debt 4 bills =X shhaaaatttt!

No comments:

Post a Comment