Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Sup loverboy

Soo guess what?! I finally got a car :) thas wsup.. ha sheesh ive been waiting hella longgg. Since the moms and me been fighting for hella long and finally became "friends" on mothers day.. she gave in and bought me a car.. taha pops was light weight mad but oh well he don't gotta drive his tow up car anymore he can roll up at work wit the van! haha look who not a soccer mom anymore!



On mothers day I went to work late cause there was a party at the house and you know I had to stay and say hello and eat.. gayy work always kills everything. Instead of poker tournament.. Uncle bernie thought of pusoy dos tournament.. heard that was fun. My cutie jaden came thru.. awww miss that little brat.

Friday was bing's bday. So of course we had to go to the city.. Party was ehh ha me rick just and everyone else felt hella old in that bitch... LITTLE KIDS AND DRANK= A BIG NO NO hhaha oh yaa some dude got jump, don't fuck wit the fam.. yup thas all I got to say, might get your head stomped on =X


Saturday was kneel is forreal partyy.. ayyye I was bartender but kinda got bored. So i went on my good hype and stayed at that level. But wifey was way past her limit haha slut! jk


BRIANA S****** CUAGO HONG! I MISS YOU TOO SLUT, I AIN'T GOING TO THE CITY UNLESS ITS SOMETHING REALLY IMPORTANT. SO YOUR ASS NEEDS TO GET L'S ND A CAR AND COME UP HERE! HA LOVE YOU BEEEEZ!

No comments:

Post a Comment